Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

My Fav Summer Looks...

So I got really bored today and discovered this site Polyvore.com.  It's a site where you can find bargins on namebrand clothes, but you can also put together outfits or "sets" to share with your friends online. 

I'm a very simple woman and when it comes to fashion I hate to over do it.  I don't like mismatch colors (that looks good on some people) and I love to look classy and clean. 

So since I'm, soooo excited for summer to get here, I'd thought I'd share a couple of my favorite looks:
summer love



Wildfox Couture crew neck top
$64 - singer22.com

True Religion distressed short
359 EUR - jades24.com

TopShop striped bathing suit
$60 - topshop.com

Lovely people shoes
$62 - bluefly.com

H m bag
3.99 GBP - hm.com

Betsey Johnson vintage style jewelry
$150 - nordstrom.com

Wide brim hat
$32 - amazon.com

Rue21 plastic shade
$5.99 - rue21.com

Lip gloss
1.99 GBP - hm.com


Summer 1

Soul Cal beach top
17 GBP - republic.co.uk

True Religion gold short
359 EUR - jades24.com

Zimmermann bandeau bathing suit
140 GBP - my-wardrobe.com

Flat shoes
$15 - target.com

Juicy couture jewelry
63 GBP - farfetch.com

Coach dome ring
$88 - coach.com

Urban Decay Baked Bronzer
$26 - macys.com







summer love 2

Diesel printed tank top
25 GBP - coggles.com

Margherita Mazzei bikini bathing suit
156 EUR - pret-a-beaute.com

Denim short short
20 GBP - republic.co.uk

Stiletto heels
$20 - amiclubwear.com

Crystal hoop earring
modnique.com

No comments:

Post a Comment