Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Barack Obama Announces The Death of Osama Bin Ladin

110501presidentremarksosama




Ok, I don't normally post news on here because I don't watch the news....it's depressing.  But I felt like I needed to post this.

Earlier this evening, Our President Barack Obama announced that Osama bin Laden, the Saudi extremist whose al-Qaida terrorist organization killed more than 3,000 people in coordinated attacks on the U.S. on Sept. 11, 2001, is dead following a military operation in Pakistan and the U.S. has recovered his body.



source

People were going crazy online tonight making jokes about Osama Bin Laden dead.  People were also celebrating.  But jokes and celebrating are ok right now, but please take time and pray for our troops and our country.

Watch President Obama speech.....



"JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED".....




I hope whoever did this is fired.....SMDH.


What are your thoughts on this? 

I just hope gas prices go down.....like for real, for real.....

1 comment: