Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

"Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man" Headed to The Big Screen





‘Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man: What Men Really Think About Love, Relationships, Intimacy, and Commitment,’ will soon be hitting the big screen. The best selling book is being turned into a feature length film titled, ‘Think Like a Man’ starring Kevin Hart, Michael Ealy and Taraji P. Henson.
 
I think it'll be a good movie!  It'll be interesting to see how they turn a self-help book into a movie with different characters.  Tim Story (Barbershop, Fantastic 4, Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer and producer of First Sunday) is set to direct the film.  I'm very suprised that it won't be Tyler Perry!  (GOOD!)
 

 
source

1 comment:

  1. I think Steve Harvey hits it right on about how men truly are & how they think. I learned so much from this book. I lent it to my sister & she liked it so much I let her keep my copy. I went out & bought myself another copy of it. So if any women really wants to know what men think & why they act the way they do this book is the best to help us understand them. It's a real eye opener & page turner. I read the book in one night because I couldn't put it down. Men make so much more sense to me now. Thanks to Steve

    ReplyDelete