Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding.....The Duke and Dutchess of Cambridge.

ROYAL DEBUT   photo | Royal Wedding, Kate Middleton, Prince William


I actually enjoyed the Royal Wedding!  I said I wasn't gonna get up to watch it, but I was already up by the time it started getting my son ready for school.  But while I was watching it, I was thinking that every woman deserved a wedding like that.  The one day we can be treated like Princesses. 
Now I just need to find a Prince!

Read more for pics!



TRAIN-ING DAY   photo | Royal Wedding, Kate Middleton
Kate Middleton and her sister Pippa.  I absolutely loved that dress!  Designed by Alexander McQueen.

JUST BETWEEN US   photo | Kate Middleton, Prince William
Prince William and Kate at the alter with Kate's father

REGAL RIDE   photo | Royal Wedding, Kate Middleton, Prince William
The newlyweds take a moment to themselves before riding through the streets of London in a 109-year-old State Landau carriage, the same one used to transport Prince Charles and Princess Diana and Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson after their weddings.


Prince William's father Prince Charles and Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall

THE KISS   photo | Royal Wedding, Kate Middleton, Prince William
Aw.....so sweet

Prince William and Catherine Middleton's Wedding Cake | Royal Wedding
The wedding cake.....an eight-tier wedding cake and William's favorite chocolate-cookie cake.  The wedding cake – a traditional fruitcake made by Fiona Cairns – is adorned with over 900 leaf and floral touches and is topped with the couple's new cipher.


William's father and Kate's father


Mother of the Bride and the Bride's Brother

No comments:

Post a Comment