Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Lauren London on the Cover of Rolling Out







Ok, so if you don't know by now, my #girlcrush is Lauren London.  If I was gay or bi, she would be my #1 pick.  :-)

Lauren London looks better than ever as she strikes a pose for the cover of Rolling Out Magazine.  Inside, she dishes on her beauty secrets, her pregnancy and evolving as a woman.

 Lauren London Rolling Out 4
On her pregnancyI had a pregnancy that wasn’t private … A lot of people had their opinions about it. They were surprised that I came up pregnant, which was a surprise to me, because I’m a woman and women get pregnant and Lauren comes first before the actress, so having my son was the best thing that ever happened to me,

On evolving I think evolution is a natural thing. I was 21 when I came into the industry and now, I’m 26. So, my style is gonna change. My hair hasn’t changed, but my outlook on clothes, movies [and] interviews that I do are gonna be different from when I first came out. I didn’t put too much thought into [makes air quotes with her fingers] coming back. I just love what I do.
 Read More....

No comments:

Post a Comment